Everything you need to know about shipping
Fun fact: Kingfisher will send you your phone, for free, via Express Post anywhere in Australia. It’ll arrive in a few business days, neatly packaged in 100% sustainable packaging (don’t forget to recycle it.)
That’s the big stuff. Here’s some more helpful info.
- Kingfisher will email you your tracking info once your order is confirmed and on its way to you.
- Your order updates might accidentally hit your email spam or junk folders. Check them if you don’t get any emails from Kingfisher about your order.
- You’ll need to be at home to accept your delivery. If you’re not, your package will be taken to your local Australia Post shop for safe keeping.
- Kingfisher can’t send your phone to a PO Box.
- There’s a very, very, very small chance your phone will be lost or damaged while in transit. It happens from time to time. If it happens to you, contact us and we’ll look into it.